Skate-Tec is a speed skating manufacturing company founded by Johan Bennink, a metals specialist, founder of Maple, founder of EVO and speed skating coach. Thanks to their innovative blades, they will quickly take a big part in the short track blade market.
- Blade Name: ST MWave Firm Polished
- Tube: Anodized aluminum tube 7000
- Height: 38mm
- Average height of the tube: 25,5mm
- 1.1 mm thick, 62HRC metal powder
- Blade: 62-64HRC Powder Metal, retains excellent edge quality and sharpness
- Rigidity: Hard
- Sizes: 16 “to 17.5”
The ST M-Wave Firm blade provides superior grip while maintaining high levels of control and feel. The Firm Polished version is the best blade that Skate-Tec currently manufactures. Providing the highest possible slip pressures, you will be able to penetrate the ice with confidence. The new M technology has 3 attachment points, offering increased rigidity and a better feel.