The Alpha-3 is the successor of our best-selling speed skating helmet ever: the 2015 Cádomotus Alpha Aerospeed. After 5 years, it’s time for an update!
The Alpha-3 is the safest skating helmet on the market
During the design process, our R&D team was constantly in contact with the technical committee of the ISU. That’s is why we can guarantee that the Alpha-3 meets all the recent safety guidelines AND adaptations that still have to be implemented.
With the Alpha-3 helmet, you will be sure to have a certified helmet, now and in the future!
This combined with a stylish and aerodynamic design makes the Alpha-3 a helmet even the most conservative skaters like to wear!
What’s new about the Alpha-3?
- The Alpha-3 helmet has a new, more round design at the back.
- This round shape provides more protection to the back of your head.
- Unlike the uni-size Alpha Aerospeed, the Alpha-3 is available in two sizes: S/M (54-57 cm) and M/L (58-62 cm).
- The Alpha-3 doesn’t have a vizor or aero shield.
- The so-called global effect, a ribbed pattern on the front of the helmet, reduces aerodynamic drag.
- Wire-covered vents conform to ISU guidelines, give you extra protection when you fall.
- What didn’t change: lightweight and a comfortable fit.
2 Sizes – S/M fits 54-57 cm M/L fits 58-62 cm
ISU certified helmet
The Alpha-3 is one of the few officially ISU-approved skate helmets on the market. According to the rules, a helmet must have the shape of a head and isn’t allowed to have protrusions. Speed skating helmets also have to comply with an impact test originally developed for short track. Almost all biking helmets are therefore not suitable for short track skating. The Alpha-3 helmet can be safely used in speed skating, short track, and marathon skating.
|Approved For Racing||ISU speedskating|
|Ventilation||Internal Channeling, Over-brow Ventilation|
|Fit System||Dial-Ratchet Lock, Vertical Adjustment|
|Buckle||Standard buckle clip|
|Liner||Dual thickness | 3-piece|
|Certification||CE, ASTM F-1849|
There are no reviews yet.